Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, May 14 – Opening Day/Training Class Completed

 

Well I made it through the week of training our new associates, and more importantly they are still here!

I think all of them made real guest reservations today and have found it to be not as complicated as they thought.

We had 102 check-in today so I think all of them were also able to be out front checking guest in. All things considered it was a very productive week.

Jesse and I have been just working and very tired when we get home. I make us something to eat then I collapse in my recliner until bed time.

I am so far behind in reading blogs, I have no idea what any of you are up to. I have been on facebook most days, but just to tend my farm.

We are looking forward to this week, because Thursday we will fly to Colorado for Adam and Kim’s wedding.

Adam & Kim 3

Hugs to everyone!

4 comments:

Happytrails said...

You guys hang in there!!
Enjoy your trip to Colorado and have a great time at the wedding. :)

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

Speedy said...

Hope all goes well on your trip. I know about getting behind on journals when you work... We are there now...maybe we will catch up someday.

squawmama said...

Sounds great... Glad they worked out for you guys....
Have fun & travel safe
Donna

Bob and Molly said...

Hi Ginger!! Have fun in Colorado and congrats to the new couple!! I'm way behind in reading blogs too, but it's nice to catch up!!
Hugs!