Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, July 11 – Same old stuff, different day

 

It has been a long summer and we still have 2 months left.  The stress and nepotisms has been widely apparent this summer. I don’t have a lot of positive things to say so this will be brief. Jesse and I have been just trying to do my job and stay out of the drama.

We had a cook-out last Tuesday after work to celebrate a few birthdays. Linda and Mel both had B/D’s.

Here are a few pictures

Tina, Noreen and Tonya

IMG_3074

This is Linda and Linda- The one on the left is the birthday girl

IMG_3075

Roz and Mel (the birthday boy)

IMG_3076

Randy and Don

IMG_3077

Joanne

IMG_3081

Peaches

IMG_3085

Vinny (Don and Tina’s grandson)

IMG_3087

IMG_3079 IMG_3083 IMG_3086

A good time was had by all.

We didn’t do much on our days off because it was so hot and we kept losing power, and we didn’t want to leave the boys without A/C.

On Wednesday Jesse rode into Warrensburg to rent some movies and we had a movie day at home. On Thursday we asked our friends to check on the boys and we went to town and got a bite to eat.

Then Friday it was back to work. This week is Winter Wonderland and Santa visited us. I had my picture taken with Santa, but not on my camera. I hope to get a copy to share with you soon.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe week!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Happytrails said...

Sorry it hasn't been the greatest of summers for you and Jesse. Its a shame when the workplace is stressful. You don't need that. On the bright side...it is about over.
We are half through with our camp host position. Three months is about all I can take at one time. It is good here but becasue of reduced funding the "Rangers" are rarely seen.
Do you all have plans for "after" work?? I believe I read you were going to Arizona?? I read but get all the post confused after awhile.

You all take care and hang in there!
Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

Speedy said...

Well I understand the drama...I had 35 years of managing women and men and always had to deal with the drama...sometimes the men were worse than the women! Hang in there hope to see you down the road.

The Happy Wanderers said...

Hello dear friends, Have you spoken to David here at Mountaindale? We have had company and had no chance to see David yet. Sure hope things work out for you. Can't imagine much stress here. Wish you were here this year.
We send big hugs your way. Miss you!
E & M