Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, December 25 - Merry Christmas (Tolleson, AZ)

 

Xmas Merry Christmas

 

The boys must have known it was Christmas morning. They got us up about 6:30am.

They wanted to open their presents.

IMG_1774

Fun, Fun, Fun!!

IMG_1775

 

IMG_1780IMG_1777

 

We had our coffee while watching the TODAY SHOW and computering.

We got dressed and went to the 10am showing of Les Miserables. We were shocked when we walked into the theater it was packed. I had no idea so many people went to the movies on Christmas morning.  I liked the movie a lot, Jesse said it was okay.

When we got home I made us dinner. I had ham and pineapple while I made Salisbury steaks for Jesse. I also made mashed potatoes, stuffing, broccoli and corn to go with our entrée’s.

We talked to family back in Baltimore and all the children and grandchildren in Colorado.

All in all it was a nice day at Camp Freightliner.

No comments: