Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, December 5th - Sound of Music (Mission, TX)

 

Tuesday was a fun day.

We met Roger and Joyce at Cheddars for lunch on Tuesday. Ed and Marilyn were also supposed to join us, but Ed was still not feeling well, so they stayed home.

Roger was waving to us when we walked in as they were already there when we arrived. The waiter took our drink orders and came back with our drinks. He wanted to take our order. We were talking so much that Jesse and I hadn’t looked at the menu. We asked him to give us more time.

He did and then came back and I still wasn’t ready and asked for more time. He said no problem. Then the next thing we knew another waiter came to take our order. I was surprised and hope I didn’t offend our original waiter.

We finally placed our order and everything was good and the company was great.

We asked R&J to come back to our place for a visit. They stopped at their place to pick up the fur kids, Lily and Hersey, and came over.

Our fur kids got along very well. Buddy kept cleaning Hersey ears and Hersey liked it.  Sorry I forgot to take pictures.

We spent a wonderful day with friends.

Yesterday I had a dentist appointment. I have been having some discomfort with one of my teeth. Well there is an infection, so he gave me some penicillin and I have an appointment in 2 weeks to have it removed.

We went to Walmart to fill the meds and to pick up a few things we needed.

At home we just relaxed for the evening and of course we watched Survivor.

Tonight is the BIG TV night for me.

SOUND OF MUSIC

Sound_of_Music_Feature_3b

This is one of my most favorite movies and when my children were small we used to dance and sing to it all the time. It was one of my most precious memories!

EdelweissTheSoundOfMusic

1 comment:

Tom and Marci said...

Sounds like you had a great time with R&J -- we have to try to catch up with them this summer! I thoroughly enjoyed Sound of Music last night, although my 3 guys were amking fun of it the whole time!