Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

May 9, 2014 - Getting Ready (Colorado Springs, CO)

 

North to alaska

 

Well I know it’s been awhile since I have written in this blog.

We have been planning a trip to Alaska since we started full-timing more then 5 years ago. This is the year!!

We have been at Mountaindale since the end of March. During that time I have been training the two ladies that will be working this summer while we are heading North. We also have been purging our stuff to lighten the load and storing our stuff at our sons.

We will be leaving here on May 14th and heading to Cabela’s in Nebraska. There we will meet up with Bob and Janet who are our travel companions.

I have promised to write about our trip in the blog and I plan to try to write at least every other day. My 3 travel mates have agreed to help.

4 comments:

Fred Wishnie said...

Have a great trip, can't wait to read about it.

Rod Ivers said...

Doesn't look like I will ever be able to make that trip, now with Loyce gone... So please blog a lot about it so I can go along in my dreams..... Rod

Tom and Marci said...

Have a great trip! We can't wait to read all about it!!

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading everyone's blogs about Alaska...and I look forward to yours...lots of pictures please...Have a great time!!!