Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, November 18th - 1st Day of Trainning

I’ve gotten behind again!! :~( We have just been so busy getting things done for our departure. At this point our closing is supposed to be at 10:30 am on December 1st, so we should be leaving at day. :~)

It is after work and I was training the new girl, Cathy today. I had no time at work today to read or write blogs. I think she will work out okay. I am tired of talking as that seems all I did.

I have had boxes of documents to shred, that I had been saving for “I don’t know what”. That has been a long process. We have a small shredder, but after a few pages it gets hot and you have to wait for it to cool down.

We took many boxes of clothes to goodwill and Sunday and Monday. We also took several items old wood and other junk to the dumpsters at goodwill.

Jesse took some time yesterday to try and figure out how to mount our 32” flat screen TV, in the Kram-a-lot so that it is secure. He is out there working on it as I write.

Yesterday we purchased a desk chair at Staples and we will get rid of the 5th chair that matches our dinette that was used at the desk chair in the RV, because it is not comfortable for desk use.

We also went to Home Depot and got a piece of wood cut and to Hobby Lobby for foam to make the back set of the truck an easier place for the boys to be comfortable. We will be storing 4 totes under the wood, which also gives us more storage. Once it is finished I will take pictures.

Well gotta go Jesse just came in and I am going to make dinner, shrimp and pasta.

See ya down the road!!!!

2 comments:

Speedy said...

I got our TV up and now Sherri wants it put in different??? Oh well I know I will always have a project..TEE HEE.

Joe and Sherri

Anonymous said...

Why are storing 4 tots under wood? Do they keep better that way? I'll bet you meant totes! LOL