Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, December 27 – Visitors and Fish Fry

Yesterday we drank our coffee while catching up on blogs and emails.

Then I gave Jesse a much needed hair cut and bathed Mr. B.

I decided to put together the ingredients for my salmon cakes and let it sit in the refrigerator for awhile, then got the kitchen cleaned up.

Jesse and I worked on our resume’ and tried to get it posted to workamper. I should say that Jesse dictated and I typed. Only I could not get it to post the way I wanted it to and then ran out of time.

I went to get a shower and dressed for the gathering, but I left my robe on and curlers in to fry the salmon cakes. As soon as I was done frying we got some unexpected visitors, so I ran to the bedroom to put my clothes on.

Chuck and Kathy stopped by to say hello.

DSC03610

DSC03611

I don’t know if you remember the story of our meeting. We met them while we were both in Livingston this summer getting our RV’s inspected and registered. We told them about the RV-Dreams rally and they called Howard and Linda and were able to attend.  We also saw them again in Colorado.

They had just come from visiting South Padre Island decided to drop in. They are staying west of here about 40 minutes, it was a very nice surprise. We had plans for the day but promised to get together soon.

Before they left our expected guests arrived and we made all the introduction.

Fred and Jo Wishnie

DSC03612

We were able to visit with them for a few minutes before we left to go to Gordon & Juanita’s for the fish fry.

Now they, Gordon and Juanita, did not know we were bring the Wishnie’s so it was a very nice surprise for them. They had gotten to know them this past summer while they traveled in Alaska.

He are some pictures from the Fish Fry

DSC03622

DSC03628

DSC03638

DSC03639

DSC03640

DSC03641

DSC03642

Our Host

Gordon

Our Hostess

Juanita

Last, but not least, sweet little Boo Boo

DSC03634

DSC03645

A good time was had by all! :~)

We will see ya down the road.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hail, hail the gang's all here! Hi to all. Bob and Lynda