Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, June 14 - Errands/Work (CS, CO)

 

Yesterday I also had the day off. I stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washing machine.

Got cleaned up and left about 9am and went to the Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs. I was pleasantly surprised that the mall was closer then I thought. I visited a few stores and made a few purchases.

I noticed that they had a chick-fil-a in the food court and I couldn’t resist. (It happens to be the one and only “fast food” place that I really like) I got an original chicken sandwich and water for lunch.

From there I entered Pier One in Hazel (our GPS) and dove over to that area. I didn’t find what I wanted there so then I had hazel direct me to the Super Walmart.

I was not impressed with this Walmart and look forward to going back to Canon City to shop. I was able to get most of the items I needed, then headed home.

I made homemade pizza and salad for dinner. I used an idea from another RV friend Debbie Kendall. I used the Alfredo sauce I made and added caramelized onions and grilled chicken. I also used the bag 4 kind of Italian cheese.. We liked it a lot, thanks Deb for the idea.

After dinner we just relaxed for the evening.

 

Today I opened the office. I was very busy on the phones this morning and I also helped the owner with some bookkeeping. Mary Nell had me scheduled until 1pm and Jackie coming in at noon. It was not busy enough for both of us to be there so I went home when she came in.

I made Jesse and I some lunch, while he walked the boys, then I went into town to get my nails done.

I have not been successful finding someone that does a good job, but I think this girl may be the one.

After returning home I dusted and vacuumed the RV while continuing to do laundry.

Jackie asked us to stop over for cocktails when she got home from work at 6pm. Ken and Jean also joined us, it was nice getting to know these nice folks better and the conversation was non-stop.

I enjoyed playing with Gucci and watching Alessi play with her too. The buck deer also came by to drink from their bird baths and we enjoyed watching them when Alessi and Gucci didn’t frighten them away.

Once we were back home we talked to Beth and DJ who had been trying to reach us all evening. DJ needed some advise from Jesse about purchasing a new truck.

I made us a bagel and we just watched the Food Channel until bed time.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad there's someone out there that enjoys the Food Channel as much as I do!
Kathy

squawmama said...

I LOVE the food channel and Food Network too!!!
HUGS
Donna

ain't for city gals said...

Hi ..I came over from RV007..looking forward to reading your past and future posts.