Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008 - Birthday Celebration







As I stated yesterday we had the family over for a birthday celebration for our son. We all ate, laughed and had a good time. Here is picture of the candles going out.


Today started as most Sundays do. We have coffee and each go to a computer and read blogs, Jesse surfs and reads forums. I rarely read forums, I play games. We have a Dell laptop that I was able to take with me when I left my position as the accounting manager for a building material company in Baltimore. We also have a Dell desktop. We plan to take both computers when we take off in May.

Our plans may have changed AGAIN. Jesse has flipped back and forth about where to become residents, South Dakota or Texas. He has changed his mind many times over the past year. Needless to say he will probably change again, so I have decided to just wait until we leave, then I will know where we are going.

We are excited about today because we are going to meet Jim and Ellie Meacham. We have been following their blog. justravelin.blogspot.com. They are from Colorado Springs and are home for a visit before going to Branson for the rally. When I mentioned to our daughter yesterday that we were going to meet with them, she asked if we were concerned about "meeting with someone we met on the internet". We assured her that it was okay, as there is a circle of people you arrange to meet when you are close to them.

I am going to close today with a picture of out youngest grandson, he is sooo cute.





Have a good day
See you down the road .

1 comment:

Rob Baker Jr said...

Hey Aunt Ginger and Uncle Jess, its BJ. Just wanted to say that I am excited about the blogging and being able to track your adventures. Miss you guys both!! lots of love.