Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008 - Work and Nail Day

Yesterday was just another Thursday. The weather was really nice today sunny and 80 degrees. Tomorrow the highs are only suppose to be 60. Colorado’s weather changes often. The saying around here is”If you don’t like the weather wait 5 minutes because it will change”.

Thursday is the day I do payroll and accounts payable at work. So that was my schedule for today. I also had to complete the 1st quarter payroll reports and get them mailed. That took me most of the day.

This was also my day to have a manicure. I go every other Thursday to have my nails done. Back home in Baltimore I went to have my nails done every Thursday. Working in an office all day and doing paperwork and computer work I look at my hands all day long. I have always enjoyed having my nails look good, so this is something that I do for ME. I am going to miss having them done when we go on the road, I will have to do them myself. BUT, I will have the time to do them myself. I also got my hair trimmed today. I keep it long now, but she put some layers in it, so it wasn’t so heavy, but I am still able to pull it up into a ponytail.

By the time I got home and we had our “Bagel Thursday dinner” it was time to watch Survivor. Let me explain dinner. Back home when I went every Thursday to get my nails done it was agreed that Jesse would prepare dinner, so I wouldn’t mess up my nails. Well he started having bagels and it stuck, so that is what we have been having for dinner on Thursday’s for years. We have toasted bagels, cream cheese, muenster cheese slices, lettuce, tomatoes slices and potato chips. May not sound like much to most people but we really enjoy it and it is easy.

The rest of the evening we just relaxed, played with the boys and watching TV until time for bed.

See you down the road

No comments: