Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, October 5th - Day with Beth

Friday, Mike the auctioneer came over and took inventory of all the “things” we are ready to get rid of and determined it would take about 5 hours. We will start at 10AM on Saturday October 25th.

I am having mixed emotions, on one hand it will be nice to rid ourselves of so must clutter. On the other hand I know I will get rid of something I will want or need down the road and have to pay much more money to purchase it, and I am sure I will keep things I will never use and end up donating it sometime in the future.

It’s very hard to predict what you are going to want or need in the future, because we do not know what our futures will be.

Moving on… After they left I made a chicken potpie with out crust and served with biscuits. We watched TV and messed around on the computer until time for bed.

The doctor’s office called Jesse and he is having an MRI on Monday at noon.

On Saturday Jesse had to work and I went to work on the detached garage. It took me 2 hours to sweep out ¾ of the area and dust off all the stuff. It looked much better when I finished and now we have room to set things out while going through the boxes.

Beth and Colt picked me up around 12:30 and we went to lunch at Chili’s then to the movies. We were going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua, but by the time we got there and went through the line to get tickets it was too late so instead we went to Nights of Rodanthe with Richard Geer and Diane Lane. I really like Richard Geer and have said that he is the only actor I would leave Jesse for. Of course that will never happen, but he is so good looking and a fine actor.

We figured that Colt would take a nap during the movie, but he stayed awake for the whole movie and was such a good boy. He sat there just watching and was very quite. We all enjoyed the movie very much.

After the movie we had a few errands to run and them they brought me home. Colt did fall asleep during the ride back to the house so he missed seeing Grampy. Beth stayed and visited with us for a short while then left to go home. It is always so nice to be able to spend time alone with Beth. She is such a sweet caring and loving young lady.

I warmed the leftovers from my lunch that I did not finish (Chicken Quesadillas)and added a can of soup and French bread we had and that was dinner. I made an apple dump cake for dessert.

After dinner we did the same as usual just watched TV and messed around on our computers until we went off to bed.

Today we plan to work in the garage going through boxes. As of this time so far all we have done is read and be on the computers, except I did make breakfast and clean up from that. Well see how much we get done.

So I will close for now until
We see ya down the road.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having too much fun going thru stuff. Remember we all did it and you can too! Hope they find Jesse's problem! Hard to have a bad back and pull a rig! I'm almost out of my post reunion duties. These people who don't have computers. grrrrr We had a wonderful time. I'm going to try to post the group photo on our website. We're still not caught up! Too hot down here. Lynda and Bob

Anonymous said...

hey, we have have been reading your journal and i do not know if you guys remember us from the rv dreams rally in branson. we have a mobile suites like ed and marylns. you guys are doing what we are trying to do. but we want to sell our home first, which we may do something different if that falls through. hope they find something they can fix on jesse mri. just a short note carl and linda roberts, dexter, mo

The Haman's said...

Carl and Linda

Yes we remember you both. Thanks for the good thoughts for Jesse. We also hope they can fix him soon.