Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, October 21 -

It was a busy weekend. I still have about 10 more totes to go through for the auction. I am soooo tired of going through boxes. I will be glad to get rid of some things and sad to see others go.

On Sunday Adam our son came over to help me move some furniture. He also brought Gage with him. It is always so nice to spend time with these two guys. When we were finished with the moving Adam carved Gage 2 pumpkins. They really turned out good and I took pictures, but I don’t have them here with me. I will post them later. Just wanted to say thanks to Adam for all the help!!!

I had made an enchilada casserole for dinner on Saturday so we had the leftovers for dinner tonight. We were in bed early as we were both very tired.

On Monday I unpacked more boxes and I have no more room to put things. I have had to pile boxes on top of boxes.

Much to our sadness Jesse winterized the Kram-a-lot today. We were so hopping that we would not have to do that this year.

We only worked ½ the day today, because I was just too tired to continue any more. I gave Jesse a much needed hair cut and we got showered and cleaned up and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner around 4:00. We got the 2fer for $15.99- I got BBQ chicken and Jesse got roadkill. Both our meals were very good and it was nice to eat out.

We have done very little eating out lately, because we are watching our spending. Once we got home we relaxed in front of the TV until time for bed.

Today was a work day for both of us. I made spaghetti for Jesse with red sauce and ground beef and for myself I made fried spaghetti with onions, peppers, garlic and broccoli along with a piece of baked salmon.

After dinner we watched TV until bed time.

Someday we will see ya down the road.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I remember when Sherri and I were doing all that. We still have stuff in the barn to sale. We hope to have a Barn sale next month. Oh well we will sell or toss???

Joe