Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, December 1 – Anniversary Party

 

We invited everyone to our place for cocktail hour, but the weather did not cooperate, so we changed it to a game afternoon at the library building along with snacks, and drinks.

IMG_0822 IMG_0823 IMG_0824 IMG_0825 IMG_0826 IMG_0827 IMG_0828 IMG_0829 IMG_0830 IMG_0831 IMG_0833 We had a great time playing catch phrase, talking, drink, snacking and the most fun laughing.

We are having a wonderful time in our new lifestyle. For those of you who thought I wouldn’t like this way of life, I have had a year of it so far and have enjoyed it soooooo much.

If I had to say one thing I like the most about this way of living, it would be the PEOPLE. Starting with my companion. He is my best friend, confidant, bed mate, sweetie, and husband Jesse. Our relationship has grown and we are closer then ever, not just literally speaking.

The close friends we have made while on the adventure have been priceless and I feel very blessed.

Now on with year two!

1 comment:

"M" said...

HAPPY RV'ING ANNIVERSARY

LOVE & MISS YOU.

BE WELL AND STAY HAPPY

XOXOXO
"M"