Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, September 18 - Transportation, Crafts, and Adoption (Sedalia, MO)

 

Today started out early again. Jesse was volunteering for transportation and I volunteered in crafting.

Jesse shuttled attendees from the campground to wherever they wanted to go via golf cart. He said it was fun and he stayed busy from 8:15 – 11:30am.

I started at 8:30 and helped 5 different women make quilting wall hangings. I also showed others how to make bows from paper. The quilting was much fun and I was learning while helping. I think I may try making one myself.

After my shift was over at 11:30, Jesse and I met up and got some lunch. We sat with Glenn & Sylvia while eating. Jesse had a hamburger while I had a hot dog and we shared some fries.

We walked around the market again and stopped to talk with Miller Insurance. We are thinking about switching our residency to South Dakota and wanted to know the cost difference.

We are going to talk further about it and will let you know what we decide.

By this time it was 2pm, so we went back to the rig to relax before going to happy hour.

We have been think about adoption for a while now.

We really weren’t sure if we were ready.

We decided to go ahead and give it a try.

IMG_1246

We were adopted by the class of 2007.

 IMG_1233IMG_1235IMG_1239IMG_1236

After the adoption ceremony and announcements, we broke up and went different ways.

Six of us all jumped into our truck in route for some dinner, by way of Dollar Tree and Walmart. John and Bridget needed to get some decorations for their table  -  for the chili cook-off.

We went to Applebee’s for dinner joined by Don and Suzie.

IMG_1247

After dinner we went to Freddy’s for frozen custard.

We dropped everyone home and came home ourselves. It’s been a long fun day, and I am ready to just relax.

HUGS!

3 comments:

roamingwhenwecan said...

Welcome to the Class!

The Happy Wanderers said...

Sounds like you arae having a good time for sure. Wish we were there. We are having fridge problems again. Bummer!
hugs to you guys. See ya' soon!

Speedy said...

Congratulations on the Adoption.