Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday June 30th - Buffalo, Buffalo and more Buffalo

Our day started the normal way, walking the boys, coffee and computers.

Around noon we drove to Rapid City. We went to Kmart for mailing supplies and a few other personal items, then on to the post office to mail some items. Our next stop was to find a vet, as the boys needed Frontline flea and tick medicine.

Then we went to the Rushmore Mall, because decided I wanted to purchase a pair of Crocs. We went to a store called Herberger’s. It was like a Dillards or Hecht Company now Macy’s. Jesse has worn his Crocs the whole time we have been on our trip and loves them. So even though I think they look terrible on my feet I bought them. I will let you know what I think of them in a while.

By this time we were hungry and there stood a Red Lobster, we had a very nice lunch then went home to the boys.

Now the title, around 5:30 we went to Custer State Park and found Buffalo, Buffalo and more Buffalo. They were everywhere and it took us about 45 minutes to go less then ½ mile.








See you down the road

No comments: