Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday July 16 - Getting Everyone Caught up

We have been busy getting things unloaded in the Kram-a-lot and getting back to the routine of working.

Well I am working; Jesse is putting applications in around town. If we have to stay here awhile we are going to make some money!

Jesse and I enjoyed our weeks away very much and were very sad that we had to come back to Pueblo. We wanted to see the children and grandchildren, but that was it.

On Saturday we went to our Daughters for a family gathering to celebrate all the events that happened while we were gone for 7 weeks. The weather was beautiful the highs were in the upper 70’s, which is unheard of for this part of the state.

Colt getting to ride one of the horses



And Another



Kacie getting ready go swimming



Tyler the graduate and his new girl friend



Some of the guests



Jesse acting like a kid



The real kids playing basketball



The moon



Sunday was spent just relaxing and getting things ready for me to go to work on Monday. It was hot again and suppose to get hotter as the week goes on. I had planned to work on the budget from our 7 weeks out, but couldn’t get into it. As soon as I get it done I will give everyone the scoop on our expenses.

I made up some Mexican food for dinner. I also made guacamole. (Remember we discovered while we were in Branson that we liked it). I did good because we both ate it up. :~) After dinner we relaxed in front of the TV and watched the new series of Big Brother 10.

Monday I went to work; another hot day. I had a lot to get caught up on. The guys did an okay job on keeping up with the things that had to get done, but left a lot of things for me to do. I had two months worth of bank reconciliation’s to do and get out quarterly reports for payroll.

Jesse worked around the house trying to get the weeds under control, and put applications around town. He applied at Target, Wal*Mart, Blockbuster, Hollywood Video, Home Depot, and Lowes; there may be a few that I missed.

We had leftovers for dinner and we relaxed for the evening.

Tuesday I worked and Jesse got more things done around the house. He washed the truck which took him 2 hours to get all the bugs off the front. He worked on the weeds some more and went to the grocery store.

I had made a meatloaf for dinner, so all Jesse had to do was put it in the oven. He also put in some potatoes and I made a salad when I got home.

After dinner we did our usual relax and watch TV.

Wednesday was a repeat of Tuesday. Jesse washed the RV and it took him a long time to clean the bugs off that also.

We had leftovers for dinner and called it a night. I only have one more day this week as I am only going to work 3-4 day a week. I will be off on Fridays.

Jesse has an interview with Wal*Mart tomorrow for the automotive department. I will let you know how it turns out.

See ya down the road

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I feel your pain...I am at work as I type this. Not fun. Really would like to get out on the road and enjoy everyones company. I know it reall must be hard for you and Jesse seeing as how you have had a taste of the freedom. Soon this will be a bad dream to you. Actually mine is a nightmare but it too will pass.

Best of luck

Joe and Sherri