Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday July 5 - A Day in the Life

Saturday…............ back in our other life, before fulltiming, we looked forward to this day because it was the first day to do what we now do everyday. We are so blessed to be able to have this way of living our lives together. Jesse and I have had more fun just being together, then we have in a long time. We have always been each others best friend, but this is just so wonderful.

I am hopping that it will not be short lived and the house will sell and we can continue on with our new adventures. Everyone say a prayer.

We didn’t do much today, sat around the Kram-a-lot most of the day just hanging out. I didn’t even make the bed today, which rarely happens.

In the afternoon we made a trip to Wal*Mart, as I needed to get my prescription refilled. We also got a few groceries and one of those cooked roasted chicken for dinner. I added leftover potato salad and beans with it.

After dinner we did more of the same, just relaxed and watched TV. We had started to have lots of lightning and I wondered what we were in store for the night, but off to bed we went.

See ya down the road

No comments: