Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday July 23 - Just Another Day

Jesse has been doing orientation for the last two days as part of his employment with Wal*Mart. He seems to like it okay, although he will not start doing the job he was hired for as an “assembler” until Thursday. He gets his schedule 3 weeks in advance. He is scheduled for day work 7-4 or 8-5 Tuesday through Saturday, having Sunday and Monday off, so it’s not too bad.

When we were in Howard had made plans to arrange a lunch with Ed & Marilyn and Bob & Lynda at a restaurant in Old Colorado City soon. I have been waiting for Jesse to get his schedule before we did that. Now we have to check because I think they said the restaurant is closed on Monday’s which would be the only weekday we could go.

On Tuesday I received a call from the realtor that someone wanted to see the house between 5:30 – 7:30pm. My first thought was how they dare want to come during the dinner hours, but of course I said okay. My second thought was “what are we going to do with the boys for two hours in this heat, it was 100 degrees.

Then It came to me, I called Adam our son and asked if he wanted some company for awhile this evening. He said sure so that is what we did. As soon as Jesse walked in the door I said go change we need to be out of the house by 5:30 and it was now 5:15.

We had a very nice visit with Adam. We ordered a pasta dish from Pizza Hut and they delivered and we enjoyed a meal together.

We talked about a fireman friend that is very young and is dying of cancer. There was a big auction/fund raiser for his family this past Saturday and they were very pleased to raise $20,000 for his daughter’s education.

Once home Jesse and I watched Big Brother 10 and relaxed in front of the TV. Jesse was also catching up on blogs with the laptop.

Today was a typical day nothing very interesting happened and we still have no offers.

Many are making plans to have a reunion at Buckhorn Lake Resort, Kerrville, TX in March 2009, but Jesse and I will have to wait to see what happens.

For now have a great weekend!

See ya down the road.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

I want you both to start having possitive thoughts. Possitive thoughts bring on possitive results. Sherri and I are now in a possitive thought aura. You should start feeling it soon.

Joe and Sherri

Unknown said...

..and I was worried about your schedule for meeting at Henri's. Looks like Jesse will be the hard one. Can he take a vacation day the first week? :-)

Bob and Lynda