Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, August 15 - 2nd Prize

 

Another work week over and we have two days off.

We need time off to recoup. It has been a very long hard week. Halloween is a very busy time here at LGE and the park has been almost full all week.

Friday we had 74 check-outs and 152 check-ins –

Saturday 108 check-outs and 104 check-ins

That’s a lot of people to deal with and a lot of sites to clean up.

85% of the people are happy to be here and on vacations and handle problems well. The other 15%, well to say the least are very irate.

They are fuming about one thing or another -

  • No fire ring at their site
  • No picnic table at their site
  • The rental is not what they saw on line
  • They were promised a specific site
  • There are too many mosquitoes
  • The water pressure is not good
  • There is no hot water
  • There neighbor is too noisy

In almost all the complaints above they want to be moved. Our solutions are

  • We will have maintenance bring you a table and fire ring
  • We DO NOT give site numbers, only a site type
  • No much we can do about the bugs, you are in nature
  • I am sorry about the water, I suggest you take your shower at a later time when it is not so busy
  • Quite hours are between 10pm and 8am

There are many more that I can’t think of now, but you get the idea.

What makes it all worth it - are the people that come in and tell you what a GREAT time they have had. The ones that thank you for listening to them and at least trying to solving their concerns or problem. The ones that can’t wait until they come back.

Enough of that.

Here are some pictures from Saturday.. I won 2nd prize for my costume and received $20 to spend at LGE!!!

IMG_0046 IMG_0047 IMG_0048 Patsy Some of our hard working maintenance guys filling the wood bin

IMG_0052 Hugs to all

3 comments:

Bob and Molly said...

Love the costume Ginger! That looks like fun!
HUGS!

Joe and Sherri said...

Is there a guy in maint working there that is from Beumont Texas? Ginger you look so good in your costume. I bet you all had fun doing Holloween.

Bob said...

...and advertising Sugar Daddy Dating? :-) What a hoot. Great costume. Lynda and Bob