Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, August 29 – Another week down

 

I have been so bad about writing a journal. Working forty hours per week makes it very hard. I wonder what my excuse will be when we leave here at the end of the month. LOL

We finished our work week on a very wet note. It rained all night Friday night and all day Saturday. Jesse had to change clothes when he came home for lunch because he was soaked through.

It hasn’t been very busy in reservations this week, which of course makes the day go by slower. I have been working on a project for my supervisor all week.

We have rental cabins and park model trailers we rent to guest. My project is to be sure the computer has the right information on the sleeping accommodations.  Which means after labor day (when things really get slow) I will be going to each unit to compare it to what the computer says and make sure they agree.

We went out to dinner with two other workamping couples. The restaurant is right around the corner from the resort. It was a very small place and they didn’t take reservations. The area we had to wait was too small for me to be there (claustrophobic) so I stood outside in the rain for awhile. Then they let us go to the back room with drinks to wait for our table, we waited over 1 hour telling stories and laughing. We enjoyed the company and the food very very good.

After returning home we watched a little TV before going off to bed.

1 comment:

squawmama said...

I bet you giys are getting anxious for your traveling to begin... Where are you all headed out to? Don't work too hard! ☺☺☺ Hve Fun!

Travel Safe
Donna