Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, January 17 - Visit with good friends

 

As we sat on the computer this morning I was in Facebook and noticed Jo Wishnie was there and chatted with her and made plans to go out to late lunch with her and Fred.Open-mouthed smile

I was so nice seeing them again and just getting caught up.

We had decided to go to a Chinese Restaurant that they found and liked a lot. Since Jesse loves Chinese I said okay.

They met us at our place and we visited for a short while, but not for long because we were all hungry.

I don’t like going to Chinese Restaurant too much because they have the grease smell that just turns my stomach, but this was different. It was a small place that didn’t smell and the food was very good and the company was even better.

After filling out bellies we stopped at a pet store for Jo the get Boo Boo some food.

Then we were back at our place sitting on the patio having a drink. They didn’t stay long because they needed to get back home.

We just sat around for the rest of the evening watching TV.

1 comment:

dreamjosie said...

So good to see you guys again, and the "boys" too. Love your new rig. It's beautiful.

Thanks for the tip about Kneaders. I've seen signs but didn't know what it was. Wish it was Panera's but it sounds promising anyway compared to all the other choices. I need some good bread and bakery.