Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, September 19, 2015 - Devils Tower (Wyoming)



I forgot to tell you about the visitor we had last night. He/she wanted to come in and visit us and was driving Bella crazy.
 We finally had to shut the door.



We left Caspar at 9:30am made one potty stop and arrived at the Devils Tower KOA at 1:15.





We have a FHU pull thru site and paid $53.26.

I made us a sandwich for lunch, we walked Bella and headed into Devils Tower National Monument Park.
We showed our Geezer Pass and found these little guys along the road.





 So cute!!


We went into the visitor center and gift shop. Then decided to walk the path around the Tower.







There were some climbers and we watched them for a while.




We walked around the whole tower 1.5 miles. 














Jesse found me a walking stick which made it easier for me on the hills.

That was the most exercise I have had in quite a while. 


For dinner I warmed a pasta casserole I had froze and then we sat in our chairs until bed.





1 comment:

Tom and Marci said...

We did a quick stop at Devil's Tower in 2013 and caught the Ranger Walk around the base of the tower -- it was really nice! The prairie dog village was so cute, too!