Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 - A Day to Rest (Mitchell, South Dakota)



It was wonderful to know when I woke up that we were not going to travel today. 
Bella and I were very happy.

Once I was up and computered for a while Jesse and I went to Perkins for breakfast.

Then we went back to the Corn Palace




It's an event center with murals inside and out made of corn cobs.
It's been there over 120 years and they redecorate the murals each year.




Inside there is a gym with corn art and we watched a 15 minute film about how it got started.





After we were finished there we went to Walmart for some supplies.

We got this hedge hog toy for Bella and she loves it, will not leave it alone.




We got home around 1PM and I had the rest of the day and night to just be home.

I baked an apple crisp for dessert.

For dinner I made a meat loaf, scalloped potatoes and broccoli.

I got all caught up on laundry and we relaxed.

We will travel again tomorrow.
























No comments: