Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, September 19 - 1/2 work day and errands

I worked a 1/2 day today, and had some errands after I got off. I was supposed to go the blockbuster and rent the last two discs from last seasons Hero’s. Then I went to the bank, then off to Wal*Mart.

Jesse and I purchased the WII game system on Thursday. He has been watching for it and the WII fit to be in stock. Our anniversary is coming up and that was to be our present. I needed to purchase another remote and nunchuk, so that we could both play together. So far I really like the system. I have wanted to lose some weight and get better fit, so I hope this will help.

I made us chicken tacos for dinner and Jesse ate graham crackers for dessert (I didn’t make anything).

Hopefully tomorrow with be a more exciting day, but I wouldn’t count on it.

See ya down the road.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

As good as you cook...and you two are trying to lose weight. I gain 2lbs everytime I read your journal and you are fixing stuff!

Joe and Sherri