Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, September 18 - 4th Anniversary

Yesterday was much of the same as far as work goes. Jesse had therapy again and I think it seems to be helping some. I sure hope he gets better soon, I am tired. He usually helps me with dinner by getting the table set and making drinks. It may not sound like much, but it is a big help. He has not been doing that lately because it is painful for him to stand and walk and after working all day he is very sore and tired.

I received the contract from the management company for renting the house, we only need to sign and return and then wait. I hope we are making the right decision, I guess time will tell.

Today is our daughter Beth and DJ’s 4th wedding anniversary.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!



They had such a good time on their day



Everyone looked so good!




I have to go back to work now, so I will close by saying:

Hope to see ya down the road.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Happy anniversary!!! Jesse you need to heal up man before I retire I need some help with some project...LOL

Speedy