Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, November 13 – Movie and Family time

 

Palm trees, sunshine, margaritas, good food, balmy breezes,

fun and laughter, with good friends. (Thanks Ed)

8 more days to all that fun!

Today started with a trip back to Oklahoma City to go to the movies. Jesse wanted to see 2012. It was a very long movie 2 1/2 hours but it was packed full of adventure and action, we enjoyed it.

After the movie we rushed home to feed the boys and then we were off to Brian and Shannon for dinner.

I had asked Shannon what I could bring for dinner and she just asked me to bring her some wine glasses if I had any, I guess Brian had broken hers. So I put my glass wine glasses and a bottle of wine in a bag for her and told her to keep them. I haven’t used the glass ones since I bought my acrylic ones last year.

Shannon served tacos and she made us ground turkey, which was so thoughtful of her. She did this for two reasons-1st she thought it we may not like the ground venison she served, and 2nd she knew we were doing WW.

They had also invited a their friends Kim and Robbie and their son Corey for dinner. When we got there the children were just finishing up dinner. Brian was not home from work yet, but would walk in any minute, so we all started making our tacos.

Everything was really good and great conversation. THANKS SHANNON!!

After the dinner was cleaned up we sat and talked for the rest of the evening.

Jesse and I came home, and watched a show we had recorded, before going to bed.

It was a good day for these two semi-retired people.

Hugs to everyone!

No comments: