Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, November 9 – Errands & Dinner with Friends

 

The boys had an appointment with Kristie their groomer at 8:30am today. Jesse took them while I stayed home and got dressed.

He came back to pick me and the laundry up and we were off to the laundry mat. I wanted to wash the dog beds and rugs they took up 4 washers. Then I had four regular loads to do which meant 8 washer loads in all. I used a few less dryers, but the total bill came to $27.50.

I am soooooooo happy I have a washer/dryer in the rig. I still need to take the big stuff to a laundry mat, but in the long run I am sure I save money.

Just as the drying was finished, Kristie called to say the boys were ready. She does such a good job on them, I told her I wish she could travel with us.

We took the clothes and boys home then went to Crackle Barrel for lunch.

Then we went to Lowes. Jesse needed to return the PVC pipe he bought the other day for the satellite stand. It took him three trips back and forth from the store to the truck to get the correct size.

Then we went to Walmart to get more prescriptions filled and do a little shopping.

Jesse dropped me off at the nail place next to Walmart to have my nails done and he took the groceries home. When I was finished I called him and he came to pick me up.

We went home and I started a pot of taco soup so we would have something easy to warm up for tomorrow nights dinner, as it will be a travel day.

Tonight we were going out to dinner with our friends Mike and Becky. We went to Chili’s,we had a good meal and great conversation getting caught up.

We went back to their place and visited for awhile before going home to relax.

It was a busy day, and we look forward to a good travel day tomorrow.

No comments: