Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, November 26 – Thanksgiving Day

give thanks

This is a day to gather with family and friends and be thankful for our blessings.

IMG_0794

This is my most favorite holiday. The first in probably 35 years that I didn’t cook. We would all gather and eat and have a great day. Some years there would be many and other years there would only be 6 or 8. However many there were I loved cooking for them. I will cook for Jesse and I over the weekend.

This year was spent with good friends at the rec hall for dinner.

IMG_0796The workcampers cook and serve and everything was very tasty. I tried not to over do too much. I weighed myself before leaving for dinner, it’s been 4 weeks and I have lost 12.5 lbs. Jesse has lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks.

Here are the desserts which I only had 2 bites of the cheese cake.

IMG_0795

We had dinner with Ted and Sue

Ed and Marilyn

Dan, Pat and Dan’s son Patrick

IMG_0799

And today was Dan’s birthday and we sang to him….Happy Birthday Dan!!!

Afterwards we came home, walked the boys. Jesse napped in his chair and I watched ET on TV.

Even though it was a very different Thanksgiving for us, it was fun and very relaxing.

No comments: