Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, August 7 - Mix Bag Day (Colorado Springs, CO)

 

This morning as we were getting ready to go into town for some errands, when David stopped by with some news. He found a place for us to stay, but we would have just water/electric for a few days then move to full hook-up. 

We were very happy to be able to stay here at Mountaindale and said we will take it.

He also ask Jesse to haul some rocks and dirt for him and of course Jesse said yes. So I took the truck and went into town by myself. I had a nail appointment.

I really need to have nail attention. I was not able to have them done correctly in Alaska and all my nails broke so I had tips put on and I also had a much needed pedicure.

 

I stopped at Safeway/Starbucks for a Caramel Ribbon Crunch drink then back home again.

Since we would not have sewer for a few days I did all my laundry.

Jesse worked until 2:45 running the dump truck.

We got showered and cleaned up to meet everyone at Pizza Madness in Canon City.

It was just as good as we remembered.

It was also a kind of see ya later for Bob and Janet because they leave in the morning. They we will heading to Oklahoma to pick up their new 5th wheel.

015

016

We stopped at Walmart for a few items then home to watch TV. Big Brother was not on because of football. It was going to be aired at 1:00am, so I set my alarm to get up and watch. I was surprised, but able to go back to sleep after the show.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Trent and Teresa said...

I received a gift card to Starbucks, but confess to not knowing about their menu items.

The clerk suggested a Caramel Ribbon Crunch...too funny!!

I could get hooked on those ... lol.

Glad David found a spot for you, and glad he is trying to keep Jesse out of trouble!!

Have fun ... TnT