Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, February 2 – Groundhogs Day

 

Well I haven’t heard if Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today or not. All I can say if WE HAVE  to have 6 more weeks of this winter weather, I guess we will just have to endure. It will be OK, we will manage somehow.

I am feeling better, not 100% but at least 80%. I am sure the chicken soup my friend Marilyn made me has done wonders at making me well again. (Jewish Penicillin).

I didn’t want to just sit at home again today. So Jesse took me to the movies. We saw “Taken” It was just as you would think it would be. Lots of action, the edge of your seat kind of movie. We enjoyed it, then we went to Jason’s Deli for a late lunch before returning home.

We just relaxed at home all evening watching TV and computering.

As I write this we just heard from our son Adam who is a fire fighter for the City of Pueblo. He has just been promoted to EMO (Emergency Medical Officer). He still fight fires, but will be called out for all medical calls on his shift. He also does arson investigations.

Adam 1

We are so very proud of him and his achievements.

WAY TO GO!!!!

1 comment:

Speedy said...

And well you should be. My daughter and Son in Law are in Law Enforcement. We are proud of them and the job that they do. We both have children that serve the public.

Joe and Sherri