Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, February 27 – Hot Day!!

Today started hot and got hotter, it got to 95 degrees. Our A/C has been on non stop.

After our morning routine I gave Jesse a hair cut. Then we both got showers. Before I was able to get dressed Pat came knocking on the door.

She came to say goodbye because they are also leaving on Sunday. She sat with us and chatted for a while. Pat is not a dog person, but Bayer took a liking to her and laid down by her feet while we chatted. She was okay with it as long as he didn’t lick her and he was a good boy. We made plans to go to Fat Daddy’s for dinner tonight.

We hoped to have her and Dan join us tomorrow for dinner with Carl/Linda and Heinz/Irene, but they have plans.

After she left I finished dressing and Jesse and I went to Wal*Mart to stock up on groceries for our trip to Brackettville to visit with Kit and Jerry. We are going to be the best guinea pigs that we can be while our meals are cooking on their new grill. :~)

After retuning to the rig, I got everything put away and we relaxed for awhile.

Dan and Pat picked us up at 4:45 and we were off to Fat Daddy’s. We were informed that Ted and Sue along with Sue’s 2 sisters that were visiting, were going to join us for dinner. We arrived 1st and put our name on the waiting list. We only had to wait a few minutes before they called us for our table.

We all had a very good dinner and the conversation was very lively. Sorry, I forgot the camera, no pictures. :~(

After we ate we decided to go to Dairy Queen for dessert, yum.

After we were deposited back home Jesse and I walked the boys and then watched “Slumdog Millionaire”. I thought it was good, and I enjoyed it, but not an award winner. Guess it’s a good thing I am not a critic.

Tomorrow we will be busy packing up things for our departure on Sunday, until then hugs to everyone.

No comments: