Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, October 19 – Shopping, Shopping and more Shopping

 

We were up and having coffee and reading blogs this morning. Our plan for the day was to get some shopping done.

I think I had mentioned that we wanted to update the RV some. One of the things we are doing is to get rid of the antique brass fixtures and replace with brushed nickel.

Did you ever count the number of handle pulls you have in your RV? We did and there are 58 handles and 2 pulls. We also need to replace the faucet in the bathroom and the towel fixtures. We are going to try and paint the lights rather then replacing them. (We will let you know how that works).

Our 1st stop was K-Mart, then Bed Bath and Beyond, and Petco.

Then we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch. On to Home Depot and finally Walmart. We spent way too much money but we are happy with our purchases.

When we came home the sun was just setting and I took this:

IMG_0461Once we got everything put away we were tired.

I walked over to see what was going on in the Weber house, I shared a glass of wine with her, while she was making dinner for her family. I left them to their evening and went back home.

I heated some leftover for dinner and we just relaxed for the night.

1 comment:

squawmama said...

No I never did count them but I will now... Sounds like it will give your coach a whole new look... Have fun!!!

Travel safe
Donna