Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, October 20 - Frustration

Tuesday we stayed home and worked most of the day.

Other RV’ers write that this is a relaxed way of life, and it is for the most part, but there are days when the frustration is very high, just like non RV’ers.

Well today was one of those days for Jesse. He started by replacing the new pulls throughout the RV, that went well until he opened one of the cabinets and things fell on him. He put it back and other things fell on him and the frustration started.

I gave him a hug and told him to take a deep breath.

Then he removed one of the wall sconces from the bedroom so I could paint it.

We set up an area right outside and I spray painted the scone. We then decided to paint the screws and nut that shows. Well the nut fell to the ground, which is soft loose dirt, and he started to look for it.

He got a magnet and tried to locate it, nothing, then he got his metal detector and still, nothing. More frustration.

He removed the light fixture above the dinette table and that was even more frustration. When he went to put it back after painting, while doing so the fan in the living area stopped. Frustration *&%$ He thought a breaker popped. Not the case, he checked for fuses, there was one burned out but not the one connected to the light fixture. Frustration.

He had no reserve fuses, because he never took my advise in purchasing some along with light bulbs to have just in case.

When putting the fixtures back he didn’t have new wire nuts to use, (the ones that were there could only be used once).

What am I doing all this time, you ask - other then giving him a hand when needed and cleaning all the lights in the RV I was keeping my mouth shut and staying away from him.

Still with the light fixture not working, he was getting very frustrated with all the things he was doing he decided we needed a break.

We went to our computers for break time. When I went to mine I could not get connected.

To back up some, earlier when things were falling on Jesse, one the things in that cabinet was the antenna for the Cradlepoint router we have. I have been having problems staying connected so he decide to hook that up hopping it might help.

He came over to see if he could help me get connected, and realized when he plugged the antenna into the air card/modem he didn’t use the adapter and he broke the internal antenna in the modem. FRUSTRATION!!!!!

He messed around with it trying to repair it, but couldn’t. He said we needed to go buy a new air card.

It was late in the day and I convinced him we could do without the internet for tonight and go into town tomorrow and he agreed.

He was very quiet for the rest of the evening and when we went to bed, I could tell he was glad this day was over. I hope tomorrows is better.

Of course I am writing this, but will have to wait to post it until we get internet back.

No comments: