Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, October 14 – A day of chores

 

With an empty tank I started laundry. Just in case you don’t remember our washer empties into the black tank. I can do two loads then it has to be emptied.

Just around 10:15 Kacie came over to spend some time with us. She said Ryan was up having a bagel, but we didn’t see him. I was making French toast, so she had a piece with us.

Afterwards we just hung out for a while. The boys with Kacie and there new do’s.

IMG_0439 IMG_0443 IMG_0442We are parked to the side of their house which is all dirt. It is loose dirt because DJ just cleaned it and leveled it off for us to park here. The dirt was really getting on my nerves. You couldn’t keep it out of the house. So we decided that we should build a deck.

At noon Jesse and Ryan went to Lowes. They took back the heater we purchased the other day and purchased wood so that Jesse could build the deck. By 3:00pm Jesse only had a few deck boards left to finish, but Ryan needed to be taken to school for football practice, so I drove him there.

When I got back the deck was all built.

IMG_0449 Then it was time for Jesse to dump the tanks again. This time I wanted to see how it is done. 1st step is to put on the rubber gloves just be be sure he doesn’t touch anything.

IMG_0445 Then he hooks it to the exit value. IMG_0446 Then he hooks the toter to the 4 wheeler and pulls it to the sewer tank to dump.

IMG_0447 I will see that part another day, I had to get indoors so I could take out the apple dump cake I had made for dessert to use up the apples before they went bad. It got very warm today the high was 75 degrees. Having the oven on made it very warm indoors.

I made chicken quesadilla for dinner and Jesse and I ate by ourselves at home.

I invited the the kids to come over for dessert.

Jesse and I just relaxed the rest of the evening. Tomorrow we are keeping Colt. If we survive the day I will let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Speedy said...

Jesse needs to barrow Sherri's dumper outfit. Looks like fun...Good job on the deck Jesse.

Speedy said...

Jesse needs to borrow...sorry wrong word...you get the idea

squawmama said...

Sounds like a pretty good day... Funny that your washer dumps into the black tank... The dump cake sounded so good I am going to make one too... Have a fun filled day with your grannies...

Travel Safe
Donna

Rod Ivers said...

As handy as Jessi is I'm surprised he hasn't hooked the washer directly to the blue boy. That would eliminate a step. But then maybe the blue boy isn't big enough.

Rod

Texas Roadrunners said...

Cake sounds great, where's the recipe for the dump cake?

Is that common for the washer to empty into the black tank?