Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, July 10 - Another Day in the Mountains (CS, CO)

 

Friday was just a normal day. I worked my normal shift of 2-9pm, although I didn’t get out until about 9:45.

We had a group having a luau fundraiser for “Paws for a Cause” benefiting Colorado Springs Humane Society. We have been preparing for this group for a few weeks now.

Jesse, David, Jacob and Damon have been working across the street cleaning and clearing the bone yard, so they can utilize the area.

The group put up a band stand, booths and an area for tents. Several bands played on Friday night and Saturday. If fact we had some complaints because they played longer then the allowed time on Friday night.

IMG_0120IMG_0119

I opened again on Saturday. It was steady, but not swamped.

While at work Jesse was carrying in some can soda’s from the basement to the inside and dropped a couple and they sprayed soda all over the RV. This cause him to wash the outside of our home, I was thrilled. We are not allowed to use a hose to wash cars or RV’s so he used a wet and dry cloth and said he only used about 3 gallons of water and used the “wash on dry off” method.

After returning home Jesse decided he wanted to go to The Gooseberry Patch for dinner. So I freshen up and off we went. While we were having dinner a rain storm came through.

IMG_0112

After our meal we took a drive through the small town of Penrose, then went on to see Brush Hallow boat launch. Not much to see and the only wildlife we saw were Prairie Dogs.

IMG_0118

IMG_0115IMG_0116

There we people wading and several in small boats fishing.

After returning home we sat outside, because the rain cooled things off and the RV looks soooo good clean! Jesse also put up our plants on the tree.

IMG_0122IMG_0121

We had so much fun watching the antics of the hummingbirds.

IMG_0124

It started to rain again so we went in to watch it rain. When it was done it was time to go to the ice cream social and we both participated having dessert.

Back at the Kram-lot we watched the food channel until bed time.

Today I have to go to work at 1PM. I decided to make us some breakfast. So I made onions and fried potatoes, turkey bacon, eggs and toast.

Jesse cleaned up the kitchen when we were finished while I computered.

I need to get ready for work now, so I will continue on another day.

Have a great day!

No comments: