Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, January 25 - BINGO (Mercedes, TX)

 

The Raven’s game on Sunday was very disappointing. Enough said - maybe next year!

Monday

I got up, got showered and off to the grocery store.

Jesse was outside talking to Ed and Bob when I returned. He stopped talking and helped me in with the bags and I put everything away.

Then we went off to visit Target and Marilyn joined us. Jesse had some shorts to return and I wanted to look for pillows. Jesse was successful but I found nothing.

We had happy hour at the Dray’s along with Bob, Janet, Heinz and Irene.

Tuesday

In the morning Jesse went for a ride with Heinz to visit a near by cemetery. Heinz likes to go through and see the head stones.

Jesse also surprised me with a Kindle Fire. Now I have to learn how to use it. He is so sweet!!

The big event for today was going to Bingo and the Rec hall. It was the six of us, Ed, Marilyn, Bob and Janet and the two of us.

Each card cost 50 cents and we each played with 4 cards. Look at the concentration!!

IMG_0088

IMG_0090

IMG_0092

IMG_0094

I had a fun time especially because Jesse and I won the 50/50 raffle which our 1/2  came to $37. Jesse won a Bingo by himself for $8 and he won another one with Ed and 6 other people so they each won $1. Ed split a game with someone and received $4. Sorry to say Marilyn, Bob or Janet didn’t win, but I think all enjoyed.

I had made a apple spice cake and invited everyone back to our place for a piece. Ed and Marilyn declined, so it was just the 4 of us. Jesse and I enjoyed the company and getting to know these two fine people better was a bonus.

Hugs to all

No comments: