Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, May 12, 2008 - Madison's Day

Today was just another Monday. It was very warm here; a beautiful day, high’s in the mid 80’s. In the evening the winds started to blow very hard. Tomorrow’s highs are supposed to be 50 and rainy. Ah, spring time in the Rockies.

I didn’t sleep very well last night. I awoke around midnight with severe cramps in my lower abdomen. That went on for about an hour before I finally relieved myself and then felt better. I was not able to get back to sleep until after 3am.

We haven’t gotten any feed-back from the showing on Sunday. I wish we could just get it done. I would so like to begin the next chapter of our lives.

When I got home, Jesse moved the Kram-a-lot around to the driveway so we can get things ready for our trip. Having it right there makes it all seem more real. I have to get it all cleaned and packed, as we haven’t been out in it since last October.

Today is our Great Neice Madison's 6th Birthday



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADISON !!




I made dinner and we relaxed and watch TV.
I was very tired so I went to bed around 8:30pm.



See you down the road.

No comments: