Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008 - Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY !!




Today I got up at 6am. The 1st thing I was greeted with was a box of chocolate from my boys and Jesse and 4 cards.

Jesse made coffee and we talked about the weekend and our plans after the next 2 weeks. We didn’t have a lot of time as we needed to get dressed and out of the house by 9:30 for the showing.

With the dogs in the car we were off. We went to Barnes and Noble. They had sent me an email informing me that the book I ordered was in “It’s a dog’s life but it’s your carpet”. While we were there we got a coffee and pastry from the coffee shop.

Then we went over to the Office Max, as I wanted to pick up some card stock. Then we were off to Wal-Mart for groceries.

Once we were home and everything was put away I gave the dogs a bath. Then we relaxed and went to our computers and read blogs. Jesse wanted to take me out to dinner, but I decided to stay home and make dinner. We made shrimp linguine with alfredo sauce, caesar salad and garlic bread. It was very good and Jesse cleaned up, while I watched a marathon of “Jon and Kate plus eight”.

Later we watched the finale of Survivor, and then it was off to bed.


I am leaving you today with a picture of someone I admire very much. She is a wonderful Mother and Grandmother and I am blessed to have her as a Sister.


Sondra here's to you - Love Ya!!!!




Until tomorrow.
See you down the road.

1 comment:

Randy and Terry said...

Jesse & Ginger, just finished reading your blog from the beginning. Where in Maryland are you from? We're Marylanders, too. Found your blog through RV Dreams. Good luck on the sale of your house. Glad to have you on the road with the rest of us crazy full-timers! :) Hope to see you on the road.