Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day

Nothing much happened today.

The weather was cold, windy and about 2 minutes of precipitation.

I kept busy at work doing my usual Thursday duties. Jesse got off at 12:30 and went to Lowe's to purchase the materials he needed for his next RV modification. He is installing a tube to hold the "poop tube" black hose. He explained it to me once I got home but I am "technically challenged".

We had our bagels for dinner then watched Survivor, Grey's Anatomy and Lost. Then it was off to bed.

I am going to close today with a few pictures of some of my neices and nephew.

Great neices Alyssa, Madison and Jennifer (L to R)



This is my nephew Rob and his fiancé Sara (cute couple don't you think?)



Our newest great neice Payton




And finally my MOST favorite of all Kelsey
She is very special to Jesse and I and we miss her very much.



See you down the road

No comments: