Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday May 13, 2008 - Stalking



Today started as most work days do. Up at 5:30am, shower, brush teeth, let dogs out, make a cup of coffee, take pills, let dogs in, and then get dressed while watching “Days of our Lives”. I tape the show each day and watch it the next morning. I have been doing this for many, many years. It’s the only soap that I have watched from the beginning.


You get caught up in these peoples’ lives and they seem like your friends and family. It feels the same way when you are reading blogs. I have gotten so involved with the lives of the RV’er I read about every day that it almost feels like I am stalking them. I certainly hope they do not feel that way, as I enjoy reading the 10-15 blogs on a daily basis.


I have time while at work to do this reading. Hopefully once we are on the road I will have time to keep up with them.


We had chicken Caesar salad and garlic bread for dinner. I got things clean up and we settled down to relaxing and watching American Idol.


Only 8 more working days left.


Today I will leave you with a few pictures of the modification Jesse has done to the Kram-a-lot. I have been waiting for him to write up something, but you know how that goes. These "mods" were all my ideas, but Jesse did all the work.


Before, with all carpet





After with laminate flooring





Another view







Jesse also put in a new facet with a sprayer attached









I truly love that my husband is sooooo handy. Thanks Honey!


See you down the road.















1 comment:

Speedy said...

Hey that looks great! Man you did a good job...do you hire out?? We put up a border in ours and I thought that was a lot of work..you have passed us up with this project! Sherri is caulking the shower while I am at work. I had her take a look at your home on wheels and she was impressed too. Great job!!!

Joe and Sherri