Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, April 17 – Busy day

 

The sun was out again this morning! We were out early, for us, around 9am.

Our 1st stop was Chic-Fil-A for breakfast. We then went to Walmart to see if we could get another dog bed, no luck. We still managed to find a few items we couldn’t do without.

Our next stop was Target to see what they had in dog beds. Again no luck.

After returned home we relaxed from our shopping.

Before I knew it, it was time to go to the seafood store to purchase crab meat for tonight's dinner. I had quite a shock went the girl told me the price of $27.00 for 1 lb of lump crab meat.

I must say that it was the cleanest I have ever purchased, but way over priced.

Back at the Inn Jesse washed the rig. He did a great job and it looks really nice. I cleaned the inside. It’s nice to know everything is clean.

Then I started preparing dinner for tonight. I made garden salad, roasted sweet and red skin potatoes, Maryland crab cakes and steamed shrimp.

I forgot to take pictures so here is one I took last year on Rob and Sara.

Goose and Sara Once they arrived we sat outside for a short time with a cocktail for Jesse and I, the kids had iced tea. It’s hard to find young people today that do not drink, but neither of then do even though they are over 21.

Sara was not feeling to well as she has been battling a cold all week, but she was a real trooper.

We had dinner and I put all the dirty dishes in the sink for cleaning after our company left.

After dinner we played Sequence and the girls beat the guys 2 to 3 and was crowned the winners.

We had chocolate pie for dessert and then sat and visited before we called it a night.

They are such good young people and we are very proud to call them family. They just moved to a rented house from an apartment and we are going to stop by tomorrow and see their new place.

As I have mentioned before they are the main reason we are here at this time, because they are getting married on May 9th.

Jesse and I watched a little TV before going off to dream land.

Hugs to everyone!

2 comments:

Leno said...

mmmm crab cakes taste good right about now.. What a shame the price is so high..
Sounds like you are enjoying family time.

Speedy said...

Good looking couple! You are so right on young folks...but you know I have noticed lately the number that don't and the ones that don't smoke! Maybe we are seeing a new Phase! Take care and stay safe

Joe and Sherri