Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, April 29 – Plans Change

We woke to rain today so the plan to sightsee in Bucks County, PA was out.

I decided to go to the White Marsh Mall. Jesse also decided to go with me. We left about 10:45, as soon as we entered the mall Jesse went one way and I the other.

I was looking for pants to wear while working at Lake George Escape this summer. We have to wear khaki bottoms. I was only able to find one pair.

I also looked in the pet store at all the cute puppies, (I didn’t buy any of them). I moved on to a Thomas Kinkade Gallery store. I have always like his paintings and enjoyed just walking through (not buying).

After about an hour Jesse and I met up again in the food court. We both indulged ourselves and got a Cinnabon.

Afterwards we went to Walmart for a few grocery items then home.

Jesse grilled himself some hamburgers for dinner and I made a big salad for us both.

We watched TV and computered for the rest of the evening.

No comments: