Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, April 16 – No Rain! Yea!

 

Today we woke to no rain and the sun was out! It was 60 degrees by 11am.

I got up and into the shower right away. I was going shopping after Jesse got back from taking the truck to have it washed. They do not allow washing vehicles here at the park. They do allow washing your rigs though..Go figure?

While he was gone I straighten up, vacuumed and made potato salad for dinner tonight.

He got a shower and made me a turkey sandwich and one for himself and then we were off to the store.

We shopped my list, but they didn’t have the kind of dog beds I wanted, so I will go to a different Walmart tomorrow.  They also didn’t have the kind of rolls I wanted, so we put all the groceries away and then I went back out to a local supermarket.

I also went to the the fish market and purchased some shrimp. They are on sale on Thursday for $9.00 per pound which is $5 off per pound.

Once I returned we sat outside and had a cocktail, then grilled burgers for dinner. I served baked beans to go with the burgers.

After dinner we just chilled in front of the TV until bed time.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

All the journals I have read here lately have talked about the weather being rainy and windy and snow and on and on. GEEE This does not sound like the month to be traveling. Have a good time and keep sending those post we are following you.

Joe and Sherri