Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, April 7 – M&M visit

We had arranged for Mitch and Margaret to come and visit with us today and take a tour of the Kram-a-Lot. This was their first time seeing the Inn.

I made brunch we had, bagels, cream cheese, munster cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber slices, macaroni salad, tuna salad, deviled eggs, salmon cakes, crackers and rolls.

DSC00859 I set it up as a buffet on the counter, Mitch had to be careful not to bang his head. That didn't stop him though, the Haman’s are known for liking to eat. It’s was really nice spending time with M&M again. We have such a good time with each other.

After we ate Mitch decided to take a nap, and the boys sat with him.

DSC00863 This is a picture that was taken about two years ago. See any similarities? Brothers! LOL

Boys & DadI had an appointment to see the podiatrist and Margaret rode along with me. We left the guys with the boys to computer while we were gone.

When I came out from seeing the doctor Margaret was engaged in a conversation with a man that she said gave her his life story. She said he was very nice and I was glad she had someone to past the time with.

By the time we were back to the Inn, I got dessert ready.

DSC00866

DSC00864I was disappointed and surprised that they didn’t bring their boys, Toby and Bailey with them today.

My boys were also very sad, see how bummed Buddy is.

DSC00852 Soon it was time for them to make their journey home, so they could take care of their fur kids.

We are glad they are on vacation this week because we are going to see them again on Thursday.

Jesse and I just relaxed for the rest of the evening watching TV and computering.

No comments: