Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, October 8 - Dinner with Family

 

Yesterday Jesse met Sondra and I at her place and we went out to lunch together at a bagel place near her. We drove with her while she went on a few errands..Target, dry cleaners and bank.

Jesse and I said our good byes to her in her parking lot and headed home to the boys.

We stopped at the local store Food Lion to pick up a few grocery items including ground turkey for sloppy joes.

I unpacked and we just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

 

Today we did a few chores around the Kram-a-lot. and then got dressed. We were meeting my younger brother, his wife, son and DIL for dinner.

L to R     Kathy (SIL), Jesse, Rob (Nephew), Sara( Niece) and Bobby (Bother)

IMG_3465

We met them at the Cheesecake Factory that is attached to a huge mall, so We got there early and put our name on the list for 6:45.

Jesse said I need to tell everyone: Joe Flacco (quarterback for the Raven's)

ravens

was there having dinner just a few seats from us. I didn't want to be one of those annoying people so I didn't take his picture..You just have to take my word for it.

We had a very nice dinner and GREAT company and WONDERFUL desserts. One of the best parts is my brother picked up the tab. Thanks Bobby and Kathy!

No comments: