Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, October 13 - Errands and Shopping

 

Today we were dressed and out before lunch. We went to the Fredrick Mall. Our 1st stop was Subway for some lunch.

Then Jesse wandered while I got my nails done. He is always so good about taking me and being patient.

He was there when I was ready to leave so we wandered around the mall. I wanted a new outfit, but really didn't see anything I wanted to spending my money on.

We stopped and Dairy Queen, Jesse wanted a Blizzard and I got 3 chocolate chip cookies.

On the way out we had to go through JC Penney, and I saw a sale. I was very excited to be able to find some nice tops for $3.17...What a bargain!

Our next stop was the bank to get money, then Pet Smart for dog food.

Last stop was Super Walmart to pick up a few items.

Back home we did out usual relaxing.

No comments: