Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, June 1 - A Day to Relax with Wildlife (Toad River, BC Canada)

 

dinner 009

After enjoying the fire last night I Janet and I came in to write our blogs while the guys stayed outside for awhile. When Jesse came in we decided to watch a movie.

Then around 9pm Bob comes to the door to say he spotted the moose.

Sure enough he was swimming/walking from the other side of the banks towards us.

moose 003

moose 007

moose 009

moose 011

Once he disappeared in the trees we came in finished our movie and then went to bed.

It was a cool breezy and bright sunshine morning.  

I was just getting out of the shower when Jesse came to tell me moose alert again.

I hurried to put some clothes on but was too late, Jesse got some pictures.

jesse 030

 

We had decided last night to cook breakfast outside. Nothing better then smelling bacon cooking outdoors. We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, biscuits, jams & jelly’s and Orange Julius to drink.

breakfast 015breakfast 016breakfast 017

After breakfast we all went back to our RV’s to do whatever. I baked brownies and did some laundry. Jesse computered and napped.

Other wildlife:

Birds

dinner 022

Ducks

Beavers

jesse 005jesse 010jesse 019jesse 018

Only one toad

I made salmon cakes, fried potatoes, and green beans for dinner. I cook indoors and that is also where we ate because the files were really bad.

We were all not ready for dessert so I gave B&J some brownies to take home and they gave us some ice cream for later.

It was a nice relaxing day and we are going to travel tomorrow, just not sure how far.

2 comments:

Trent and Teresa said...

Great friends, great food, and great scenery!!

I guess the flies and mosquitoes aren't a real bonus, but, oh well, whatcanyado ??

Safe travels, TnT

John and Lora said...

Great beaver pics!