Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, May 1 – Just Hanging Out

 

We woke to rain again today. We were just lazy for the morning over our coffee and then Jesse went to visit his father.

I stayed home with the boys. I straightened up around the place and did a load of laundry. Then I got cleaned up and dressed to go to the grocery store.

When Jesse got home it was raining so we waited awhile to walk the boys before we left.

Once we returned I started dinner. Jesse grilled some chicken and shrimp while I steamed some fresh broccoli and put together a salad.

After dinner was all cleaned up we just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Here are some pictures of the ducks we fed some bread. The boys we going wild as the ducks were right outside the RV door.

DSC01021 DSC01022 Hug to everyone!

1 comment:

Speedy said...

We have had rain also...big storm hit here.