Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, May 19 – Our Friday

 

Today I was scheduled for 9am, but was asked to come in at 7:30 to work in accounting.

I opened and sorted the mail, mailed brochures, and counted money and bundled it. After about 2 hours I was needed back downstairs in guest services.

I did many reservations today and even booked a few groups of 2 and 3 sites side by side.

We are totally booked for this weekend, except for some dry camp sites.

I took some pictures today to share with you – Check in

DSC01217Another view

DSC01219 Reservations

DSC01223The lodge

DSC01232Jesse did site clean-up for a few hours this morning then painted the outside of a cabin where the wood had been replaced.

Then he help along with about 20 other people erect this tent over in the fun and game area.

DSC01228Here he is in front of the boat launch area on his golf cart

DSC01230    DSC01231DSC01229

They have a very nice store

DSC01220 DSC01221 The guest that I have had conversation with after staying here, are very pleased with our resort, that is good to know.

I plan to rest up over the next two days off, because it will be a busy weekend.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Sherri and I really enjoy reading your journal. I know you will enjoy working there ...we really did like the park when we stayed there. They have so much there to do. I met a guy that worked there..he was from Beaumont Texas..not sure if he is still working for them or not.