Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, May 18 – Work, Work, Work

Here I thought we retired??..But here we are working again.

Jesse has been doing some plumbing work, installing new A/C units in rental models and site clean up for campers that have left.

He has his own golf cart that he uses and brings home each day. He seems to like it, but it is working.

Saturday we had more guests checking in and more time on the phone taking reservations. Sunday we had guests checking out. We also had to take care of the store, I had to dip ice cream and ring up items they wanted to purchase.

The general manager John and the comptroller Marilee asked me if I wanted to work in accounting helping Marilee. I said yes and will start training on Tuesday.

I figure I may as well do what I am best at. I will also work in guest services when not in accounting. We are on the schedule for Wed and Thurs as our days off.

I have been cooking meals each night, so we should save some money not eating out so much. We had taco soup for two meals and I made a shrimp, broccoli and pasta dish for another.

Most of our shows are finishing up the season, so we will have free time most evenings.

We have also been looking at our options for work camping this winter. No decisions as yet.

We are sending hugs to all our friend and family!

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Sherri and I are looking at some possibilities also. We will have to travel some from town to town. It will be doing what Sherri is doing now. She works 24 hours a week and then moves to a different location. Will see how this works out???